Who We Are
WHY OUR CLIENTS MATTER
Our broad base of services within the “protection disciplines” is valued by our clients. Specialized technical knowledge that results in more effective solutions to complex problems.
Year Established: 2003
Number of Employees: 46
Registered Professional Engineer (PE): 12
Certified Protection Professional (CPP): 3
Physical Security Professional (PSP): 5
Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD): 2
Project Management Professional (PMP): 1
National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies (NICET): 5
LEED Accredited Professionals: 2
Professional Engineers Licensed in Over 20 States
|Washington, DC||Baltimore, MD||Atlanta, GA|
North American Industry Classification System (NAICS):
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC):
8711 – ENGINEERING SERVICES
Small / Minority Business Certifications:
Small Business Administration (SBA) NAICS Code 541330
Virginia DGS Small, Women and Minority-owned Business - SWaM (#6900)
State of West Virginia Small Business Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority LDBE (# LD2006-0313-2012)
Maryland Small Business Reserve - SBE Certification Number: SB10-7141
- Inter-American Development Bank Fire Alarm Upgrade project received a Washington Building Congress (WBC) Craftsmanship Award.
- Sant Ocean Hall, Smithsonian Institution National Museum of Natural History, Potomac Valley Chapter / American Institute of Architects. (Quinn Evans Architects)
- George Washington Distillery received a 2007 Special Citation Award for Excellence in Architecture, VSAIA.
- Washington and University, Newcomb Hall Renovation received a 2010 Award for Excellence in Architecture from the Virginia Society of the American Institute of Architects. (Glave & Holmes Associates)
- Tidewater Community College Portsmouth Campus Relocation - Winner of Best Master Plan and Best Institutional Public Building by The Hampton Roads Association for Commercial Real Estate. (Stantec)
- Montgomery College Science Center received a 2011 AIA Maryland Merit Award for Institutional Buildings. (Stantec and CBH+A)
- George Mason University Founders Hall received a 2011 Design Arlington Award of Merit, Arlington County, VA.